GringoWasi General Policies
- Regular room bookings require the first nights stay as a deposit.
- The balance for room and any other charges is due prior to your check out.
- For payment here at the property we accept cash in US Dollars, Peruvian Soles or Euros, we can also accept payment by Visa (no other cards) and there will be a 6% fee added for Visa charges.
- Cancellations within 30 days of the booking are entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellations made after 30 days, but before 24 hours of the check in time will be entitled to a refund, less any administrative or transfer fees.
- Cancellations made with less then 24 hours notice from the check in time will forfeit their deposit.
Check in: Our standard check-in time is 2:00 pm, if you would like to arrive prior to this, we will do our best to get you into your room, if this is not possible you are welcome to arrive early and relax in our common room or explore the town until you room is ready.
Check out: We ask that all of our guests at least vacate their room by 10:00 am, this is to help ensure we can clean the room for the next guest, guests are welcome to remain at the property later if needed. We are happy to allow guests to remain in their rooms past 10:00 am if there is not another guest arriving on the same day, but please let us know in advance if you would like a late check-out, and we will see if we can accommodate your request.
- Adult: 7 yrs and up pay full price.
- Children: 3 – 6 yrs receive a 50% discount on food and Lodging.
- Children: 0 – 2 yrs receive free food and Lodging.
- Weekly Discount: 15%.
- Monthly Discount: 25%.
Free Room Holding: Guests booking direct can leave their belongings in the room while away for 1 night at Machu Picchu if returning for at lest one night, without being charged for the room for the night while they are away.
- Free breakfast available from 5:00 am until 10:00 am.
- Dinners are offered for a fee and served family style at 7:00 pm.
- Vegetarian and special diet meals are available if requested in advance.
- Pets not allowed (with the exception of service animals).
- Limited on-site parking.
- No Smoking – Our property is completely smoke free, we value our guest health and due to the configuration of the property, smoke produced even on the patio tends to get into all the rooms, for this reason we ask that if you need to smoke, please step outside the property.
- Quiet time – After a long day of exploring the local sites a quiet night of sleep is usually in order, as such we ask that all guests keep the noise levels to a minimum from 10 pm to 8 am.