Due to the difficulties that many visitors tend to have in purchasing Machu Picchu tickets through the official website, we have decided to offer ticket purchasing services to non-guests, as well as our booked guests. Booked guests can simply ask us if they need Machu Picchu tickets, but for travelers that may not be interested in staying here at GringoWasi with us, we will be happy to purchase tickets for you as well, for a small fee of course.
Please review the below Machu Picchu ticket policy information, and fill out the form at the bottom of the page if you would like to purchase Machu Picchu tickets through us. Thank you in advance and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at the e-mail listed on our contact page.
Machu Picchu Ticket Purchasing Policy
- All tickets must be paid for in advance. Once we receive your information, we will send you an invoice and payment information based on your chosen payment method.
- Payments can be made by one of the following methods.
- Western Union Transfer.
- Money-gram Transfer.
- PayPal – this option will result in an 8% fee to cover transfers.
- Ticket availability is checked at the time of inquiry but not guaranteed until actually purchased.
- Delays in payments or the receipt of any requested documentation may result in a change in availability and/or cost for the Ticket/s.
- Prices shown are only good for one calendar year, and may be subject to change based on the government rates and the current exchange rates.
- Machu Picchu regular entry, 1st turn (06:00 to Noon) or 2nd turn (Noon to 17:30), $50.00 ea.
- Machu Picchu with one of the mountains (Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain), $65.00 ea
- Machu Picchu, entry after 13:00, $35.00 ea
- Machu Picchu, Child entry, $25.00
- Machu Picchu with mountain, Child entry, $32.50
- Service fee $15.00 for 1 to 4 tickets, $30.00 for 5 to 8 tickets.
- Once payment and any requested documentation has been received, we will book the requested tickets, as requested on the booking form.
- For those choosing to do Machu Picchu with Huayna Picchu, if at the time of purchase there are no Huayna Picchu tickets available, we will get Machu Picchu Mountain with the same entry (1st or 2nd) unless indicated otherwise on the form.
- Once the tickets have been purchased, we will send you the confirmation code so that you may print the actual tickets yourself.
- For transactions canceled before sending payment, no fee or penalty will be charged.
- For transactions canceled after payment has been sent, but prior to us actually purchasing the tickets, a refund less any transfer fees will be issued.
- Once tickets have been purchased, a partial refund may be possible, and will be dependent of the Ministry policies, and would be less any incurred fees or government penalties.
Please use the form below if you would like to purchase Machu Picchu tickets through us, there is a maximum of 4 tickets per-form. If you need more than 4 tickets, please use multiple forms. All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
The first page is for general and contact information, individual and passport information will be entered on the following pages.