GringoWasi 3 Day Machu Picchu Itinerary
This itinerary is ideal for anyone that is short on time, and just wants to visit Machu Picchu. All pricing shown is in US Dollars.
Price: $312.00 USD per-person, double occupancy
Day 1 – You will be picked up in Cusco and transported to Huarocondo for check in at GringoWasi, you will then have the remainder of the day to relax or explore the town and valley, followed by dinner in the evening.
Day 2 – Early morning (4:40 am) transfer to Ollantaytambo where you will board a 6:40 am train to Aguas Calientes, upon arrival in Aguas Calientes you will have 2 options, start the hike from Aguas Calientes to the Machu Picchu entrance, or proceed to the bus terminal to purchase your bus ticket and then board a bus that will take you to the entrance. Once at the entrance you can hire a guide if you wish or just enter the site on your own and explore the ancient citadel. You will need to be at the train station no later than 6:30 pm to board your 7:00 pm return train, The train will take you back to Ollantaytambo where you will be met by our driver who will then return you to Huarocondo arriving at approximately 10:00 pm.
Day 3 – Morning breakfast followed by transfer back to Cusco.
- All transfers and transportation indicated
- 2 nights lodging in our standard double room
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Meals indicated
- Lunches or dinner on day 2
- Guide at Machu Picchu
- Huayna Picchu / $15.00 per-person
- Machu Picchu Mountain / $15.00 per-person
- Room upgrade / Deluxe $20.00, Superior $40.00 per-person
- Early Return Train @ about 4:00 pm / $10.00 per-person
- Private guide at Machu Picchu / $30.00 per-person
- Shuttle bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu entrance / $12.00 each way per-person