GringoWasi Tour and Package Booking Policies
- All tours and packages require a 50% deposit when booking and the balance is due upon check in at the property.
- Deposits can be made in one of three ways, by Western Union, MoneyGram or by PayPal. Note: Payments by PayPal are subject to an 8% fee to cover transfers. here at the property we accept cash in US Dollars, Euros and Peruvian Soles, as well as Visa cards with a 6% charge (sorry no MC or American Express)
- Availability is checked at the time if inquiry but not guaranteed until actually booked.
- Some tours may not be available at certain times of the year.
- Delays in payments or the receipt of any requested documentation may result in a change in availability and or cost.
- All pricing quoted is based on pricing and availability at the time of the quote and not guaranteed until the tour or tickets are actually booked.
- For some items pricing is not published until after January 1st of each year. As such, any packages requiring these prices are quoted at the current years pricing, and may be subject to change if pricing increases.
- Due to the risk of some tickets occasionally selling out, we will book any needed tours as soon as we have received the deposit and all requested documentation.
- When purchasing packages or tours that require train tickets, if the standard train for the package is not available, we will choose the next best train for that tour, which may affect the price. Please let us know if you would like to be notified before any changes are made.
- Once booked, we are unable to make changes to some of the items. If you would like us to delay booking for any reason, please let us know in advance. Note: delays in booking may affect the cost or availability.
- For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice of the arrival date, no refund can be given.
- Cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice, may be entitled to a partial refund of any amounts not used for ticket purchases or other fees.
- Clients must be in a suitable condition to participate in the tour activities. In the event the agency or guide finds the client is in an unfit state to participate in the tour or activities, due to the influence of alcohol, drugs, or physical limitations, the client may be denied access to the tour. In this case no refund will be given.
Check in: After 2:00 pm
Check out: Before 10:00 am
- Free breakfast available from 5:00 am until 10:00 am
- Dinners that are included are served family style at 7:00 pm
- Vegetarian and special diet meals are available if requested in advance
- Pets not allowed
- No on-site parking
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere one the property